1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Atlantic immigrant seeking roleplay guild.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Omera, May 21, 2012.

1. Omera

Omera Guest

Hello everybody. I recently returned to UO and decided to set foot in the shard of Baja and I want to join the roleplay community. I've roleplayed in the days of Europa's [ORCS] and in [BoC], and roleplayed as a lizardman with the vampire clan of Atlantic. I am starting anew on Baja, and I want to roleplay a simple 'neutral' aligned wizard type character.
    If anybody has recommendations, please let me know!
  2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

May 12, 2008
  3. The Trading Company is always taking on new hands for their ships.
  4. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008

I hope you enjoy your stay.
  5. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Oct 9, 2008
    The BRPA is the alliance encompassing most of Baja's major RP Guilds: the New Magincian Trading Co., the Kingdom of Dawn, the Order of the Red Ankh, Queen Shieba's Alliance and more. You can find more information regarding the setting and lore here.

Welcome to our world.