1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Atlantic Invasions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Neakamia, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Neakamia

Neakamia Guest

Are the Invasions on the Atlantic Shard over with? I still can't recall into Tram Brit but have not seen a Invasion in over 2 weeks on this shard. Everytime I am on I go check to see if there is one. Thanks for anyones help.
  2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    Where is your rune marked? I've noticed on Atlantic, my bank roof runes are almost entirely blocked now. This also has turned out for many of my runes to special locations like rooftops, inside closed chambers etc in the invasion cities. It doesn't matter if there is no current onslaught in Trinsic, some of my special runes there now get me moved to Jhelom for "my safety"
  3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Yesterday morning there were a bunch of invasions going.

The current climate for Factions on Atlantic isn't ideal at the moment. There is a strong Council of Mages presence which means a much lower chance of Shadowlords or Minax capturing the sigils. Also there is a lot of in-fighting with Minax and almost no Shadowlords at the moment.
  4. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

from what i have been hearing, the best time is in the morning .. 8 am - 2 pm EST
    of course they allways seem to be done and gone by the time i get on :(
  5. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Check your other invasion cities for a crimson dragon. We havent been able to recall to Britain or Moonglow on GL for 2 days now. And I found the reason why this morning,a crimson dragon is sitting in Magencia.
  6. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003

Was fun :)

then Mag was too this week that was not so fun because of all the corrupted souls heh