1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Atlantic Sponsoring The 1st Annual Festival of Proclamation ... Open To All

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

From the UO White Stag Inn Forum: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=146840

'The 1st Annual Festival of Proclamation
    Hosted By: Republic Of Jhelom

On Saturday, 7:00pm eastern on the 25th of July at the Jhelom Theater on the Southern Island.'

It has been suggested we get together a Baja team or teams and sign up for the Triple Island Boat Race.

2. This sounds like chaos and pandemonium! I'm in! My newbie character there even has a boat. Anyone want to be on a team?

Port!! Port I said!! Not starboard!!

Argh,

Bucko the Pirate

3. Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier Guest

I have some old characters on Atlantic that have some cash and runes and stuff that can help out. I hail from Atlantic, spent my first 2 years in UO there.

4. Matraes

Matraes Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm in ur boatz, steal'in ur team!

I'll go with ya Bucko. Can't have you sail into that reef alone. Let me guide you into it with confidence! :thumbsup:

5. Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier Guest

So are we registered, guys need a boat?

6. Greetings Cym,

My char there has a boat that we can use. I haven't registered yet as we have two more weeks before the deadline. During that time I'm hoping we can get a few more hands on deck. The pays not good but we can have some fun playing bumper boats. And we actually do have a chance of winning! Any takers?

Argh!

Bucko the Pirate