1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ATLC - [T][R][A][D][E] Law Of Atlantic Inc.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by MrNiceMNC, Nov 8, 2010.

1. MrNiceMNC

MrNiceMNC Journeyman

Hail atlantic! I have not be able to get on UO because of this recent deployment we have some computers threw MWR but no way for me to get on Ultima Online, just trying to check in with my guild and see how everyone is doing and whats new! Thanks.

Mr Nice.

2. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hey man, glad you made it there safe, now come back safe. I'll take care of the kids for ya, LOL. Thanks for addin Adidas before you left, I had Angel Dust added also.

3. jaraxlebaenrae

jaraxlebaenrae Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

get 8 buddies and buy a sat system, then you have access to play... cost about $2000 and can hold 8-12 lines but is ideal for 8. I did it in 06-07 in Iraq..wasnt super fast enough to pvp, but you could still hunt and craft.

4. MrNiceMNC

MrNiceMNC Journeyman

@ jaraxlebaenrae thats a great idea but im on a small COP in afghanistan for security reasons the MWR is all we have access to at the moment :(

@ Angel Dust hey thanks for letting me know please keep me informed as to whats going on i will try to check once a day.

5. Berkley

Berkley Guest

Hey nice, its good to hear from you. I wondered if you were ok and have you in my prays. I hope everything goes well for you over there.

Sorry you missed the fishing sos changes. There really nice.

Cant wait to see you in game.

Berkley aka Johnny Utah ATLC

Don't worry about the guild, its doing great.

PS.. Yible got his ugly phoenix armor, so now he can start playing the game again.

Peace Nice...

6. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL, that armor is gawd awfull ugly but I didnt wanna tell him that, he worked so hard and long to get it.....