1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Att: Imperium OOC Leaders: The Livery Coalition Request

Discussion in 'Government' started by Lord Gareth, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

The Livery Coalition Request

I would like to request that the Imperium OOC Leadership take on the responsibility of creating and maintaining the Livery coalition. Invite any township on the shard that is willing to join, even townships with rocky relationships. Each town should commit 100% of its resources and make sure everyone has all the details of each livery guild quest. Perhaps create a public ventrilo (Ill pay for it) for everyone to join to have quick and easy voice communication, with other coalition members during events. Also extend this invite to off shard communities we have ties with such as the BRPA and inform them we will do the same for them on their shard. (I say invite off shard communities because most of them participate and assist with RP and events on our shard. They are just as much apart of our towns as anyone else.)

A coalition is an alliance among individuals or groups, during which they cooperate in joint action, each in their own self-interest, joining forces together for a common cause. This alliance may be temporary or a matter of convenience. A coalition thus differs from a more formal covenant. Possibly described as a joining of 'factions', usually those with overlapping interests rather than opposing.

I await for the official response of the Imperium OOC Leadership and hope........it comes quickly *Cough*

2. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

I think it sounds like fun. I say yes, but wont be available to help for a couple of weeks.

3. Rivi

Rivi Guest

The Leaders of Zedland have disucussed the idea of a coaltion for the livery quests and other mutually beneficial endeavors, and we feel that it would a great idea and a nice relationship builder with your townships.

We look forward to working with your townships now and in the future. Thank you very much for your kind offer of working together.

Sincerely,

Rivi Ravenwynd
    Shadow Diplomat of Zedland
    SHE Council

4. Lord Gareth

Great to have you guys on board. I believe Guardians Gate is joining as well along with Cimmerian Pass. Still waiting to hear back from a few townships.

5. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

As Town Administrator for the Citadel of the Fallen, I am duly authorized to enter the Citadel into the Livery Coalition. As a newly recognized township, we look forward to working with all of you to our mutual benefit. Our members will attempt to be of service when and where we are able.

Best,
    Nastia Cross
    Town Administrator
    The Citadel of the Fallen

6. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

You have our support.

WarderDragon,
    Leader of the Baja Roleplayers Alliance.

7. Lord Gareth

Great to have you all onboard!!!

:thumbup1:

8. Onis

Onis Guest

Hello to all..
    Silvervale is in too! Trying to attempt and help as much we can...

Mayor Darth Oni
    Silvervale

9. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

Wonderful! Now let the supply gathering begin!

~Tiger Lily/Shiela