1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Attachments

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by jrok512, Oct 31, 2015.

1. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 28, 2005
    Where do I access my previous attachments so I can delete them? I think they are causing an issue with me uploading new attachments but I can't for the life of me find where to access them? I get an error message when trying to upload, I did a forum search couldn't find anything about it, googled it lol also the UO tech forum doesn't exist? I know this is a trade forum but i'm sure someone on here knows where I can access the attachments. Thanks for any help!
  2. Crazy White Boy

Crazy White Boy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 22, 2006
    Ok, I don't know of an area to go in to do this.
    So I can only suggest to do it manually..

Hover over your name> click on your content>on the right side watch for "thread">click into each of these and look for attachments>click edit at bottom of post with attachments>click more options>click delete on the attachments>click drag/highlight the old message and rename old>click save changes>restart the entire process.

Annoying, tedious, time consuming, but seems to do the trick.
    I have around 700 in my content currently.. I did this for about 10 of them. =0 than I gave up, but atm. I don't see any other tips for you.

Only other alternative you could try is to change the file type.
    Example. If you normally upload jpgs or pngs, try opening them in paint, and saving them as bmps. Upload as bmps, or vice verca.