1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Attack on Queen Zen by crimson Pirate

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Pirate Blackfoot, Jul 3, 2011.

1. With the rest of me fleet in preperations for war, I,Cap'n Blackfoot thought I would go check out this here report me shipmate gave me first hand. The secret spy report stated that extra manfolk were dispatched and that lookouts were posted. Also that a small fleet, with a large support war ship, was stationed at the stronghold. I needed to check this out before dispatching any other ships in her direction.

Leaving a hidden cove, I departed for Queen Zen's position and when I arrived, to me amazement, the guards were asleep and found nay a ship in site. looking around, i thought I would take advantage of this oportunity to "PAY-A-VISIT", in the form of setting a lit torch to the place, watching it set fire , along with that small 'fish shanty" down a piece. Taking me self a drink of Paxlair's stolen fine ale, I set a fire this here building Queen Zen calls her own as well as the shanty. Bellowing a Laugh outloud, I watched as both places burned and the smell of wood and stone filled me nostrils. Ah.....that pleasant smell of burning fish from the shanty and the smell of personal belongings from Queen Zens stronghold.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beware the snake that slithers thru the tall grass me matie. For the Crimson Pirates are at your doorstep. muhahahaha

Larger: HERE

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    Upon returning from my brief weekend retreat to Ocllo, I return home to find DISASTER !
    Mine house was engulfed in flames, parts of my humble abode were gone, burnt to oblivion ! The rest is covered in smokey soot, and even the porch steps were torched as well as the lawn and my trees burnt too, thus much is torn asunder in the flames or a total loss.

But lo and behold the saddest part of all were the few remaining ...
    empty burnt parrot perches.

Ye want war, mayhaps ye shall yet net, WAR !

Whilst this may taketh me some long time to recover from fully,
    rest assured PIRATES,
    ye pyomania war tactics, will yet net ye self,
    the swiftness of Justice, and retribution one fine day !

I shall prepare carpenters to the task of building the gallows,
    for thine head to be swung and hung upon,
    after, I restore my home !

Mark my words pirate/s a hangin' noose is waiting for thee one fine day
    or a very very short plank for ye to walk upon into the deep !
  3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    Game over for them! QueenZen works with some of the finest craftsmen who could produce the most deadliest of weapons. I pity them pirates now... poor guys...