1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Attack Plans: Hall of Victory

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, May 21, 2012.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

I say we launch an attack upon the Hall of Victory and destroy the Lava Crystal that sits upon our Victory Memorial created by Lord Balandar! If I'm wrong.... then you may want to have an alibi for where you were on the night the Hall of Victory was attacked.

And try not to damage the banners with our names on it :p

Vulcan's Emissary: Jewelry. Weapons. Shields. For its' power to be utilized, it must be something they carry. When unbound it appears as a shimmering crystalline structure, that appears to have lava inside. If bound inexpertly, the container may give off a glow of light. If however one of an archmages skill bound it, it may be undetectable.

[​IMG]

2. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'll bring a'hammer n'some rope!

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Fortune favors the bold!

4. RubberRumor

RubberRumor Guest

Do you think when you tear that down you will find any rubber balls in it? I Like rubber balls they bounce around when you throw them. Also "Fortune favors those who have been told where the fortune lies"