1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

attacks

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by landon27, Oct 4, 2008.

1. landon27

landon27 Guest

I remember when d^g was a force bc was everywhere all the time. When FS! was a good pvp guild and HC was a guild also. And who can forget BTH this was when hacking and cheating was bannable I even remember WC. But seeing how EA does not care about this game the good old days of big guilds and rivalerys( I know I missed spelled it) are gone. Now its shard hoping guilds with more hacks then you can shake a stick at. This game could be fun again but things need to be fixed they are losing legit players left and right.

2. landon27

landon27 Guest

I remember when URK used to own guilds thats an role playing guild lol

3. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

What does growing a pair have to do with what time I go to bed? Your bad at smack talk, let me illustrate the proper form.

YOU SHOULD STOP SUCKING AND BE GLAD I GO TO BED EARLY BECAUSE MY PRESENCE WOULD SIMPLY ADD TO YOUR DEATH ROBE COLLECTION. Capslock to emphasize the urgency and truth of my words. SEE YOU AROUND TOUGH GUYS!!!!

4. Cynic

Cynic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So who would you be? Other than a supreme board warrior.. :bowdown: