1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attempting to return

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cadderly, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thought I would give UO another go but unable to use account management page. I wrote down my master account information when I cancelled my subscription a year and a half ago but I'm unable to log back in using the same information.

I requested the forgot password option. A email was sent to me saying to continue changing password click here.... entered in a new password and it says there is a error processing my request.

Click the go to help.ea.com feature which requests my username and password which is what I'm trying to get to work in the first place. My patience or lack there of is already spent.

Anybody have this issue and get it resolved?

Thanks!

Conleth and DifferenceDifference like this.
  2. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Well there's different master account stuff. When you log into uo.com to get to your accounts it should be your email. I think the origin site uses the master master user name :p Haven't dealt with the Origin site in awhile.

3. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Used uo.com then top right account, which took me to accounts.eamythic.com. Not sure which origin site I should try.

Thanks for your response, I'll give it another whirl tomorrow and if no luck try the Messena email

4. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Yup your in the right place. For account name you'll want the email associated with the account. And password....

5. LordGenesis

LordGenesis Adventurer

I had this same issue... the mythic password reset does not work at all... its broken.. but if you use the EA games password reset option it will allow you to reset password.. worked for me 2 days ago.

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  6. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

7. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This worked for me. Thanks for the heads up. Funny how sometimes the small details are the most frustrating. Glad to see that the game is getting so many new players with the new expansion though!

LordGenesis and Capt. Lucky like this.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!