1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attention all orange cooks:

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I'm looking to buy back all my butter, please find my butter and let me know the price. I can't be without my butter.

Thanks and have a nice day!

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

**** your butter, I'm not selling it back until you give me my skillets. My non-faction skillets.

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Well, I was told that we can't give your skillets back until you tell us how you plan on handling all our butter. Talk to your GM and maybe, just maybe, we can provide skillets for our butter.

Thanks in advance!

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

*oh god....... **** IT!)

Don't plan on you, or any other koc, getting their butter back, I lost my flour over a week ago to some koc and still haven't gotten it back.

Consider your butter trashed!

5. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Well, maybe if you didn't quit to join Bob Evans, you wouldn't have to worry about your flour, now would you?

6. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I open my flour bag. I spray my icing all over your buns. Your parrot flies away.

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*chuckles* Watch me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.