1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attention Devs...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yen Sid, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Can someone please let me dye my Snake Skin Boots. I believe this was already said to have happened and yet it hasn't. I would like to match. Natural and Tokuno would be nice. That is all, thank you.

2. Yalp

Yalp Guest

we could, and then we couldn't.. it got broken again in the patch after it went into effect.

3. canary

canary Guest

Yes I have two pair... one dyes the other doesn't. In fact I just dyed one today. The other says 'You cannot dye this' or somesuch.

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

UGH! How do I get stuck with a pair that won't dye? Just my luck.

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And there you have it.
    ;)

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

:sad4:

:gun: Don't make me come over there lol. Hey if you have a pair that does dye I will trade you :). I Blessed my pair too so you would be gaining that much if your's aren't hehe.

7. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

And while your at it devs please allow us to dye orc masks...

8. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

I turned in and got a pair of snakeskin boots in the first weeks of turn-in. They only came in Oak and later various colors were available randomly. All of the ones I got after the patch that made other colors are dyeable. The Oak ones are not.

9. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Can't you dye them using the new stains?

10. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Not my pair, tried Tokuno Dyes and the new natural dyes and I got ripped off. :sad3: