1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

**ATTENTION FACTIONEERS**

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hera - Siege, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Due to the high post count regarding the trade/buy/give back of items and the confusion surrouding such I think it would be in the best interest to start a thread [perhaps stickied?] which lists the INDIVIDUAL players, as apparently guilds can't come to a consensus as a whole to what to do about it.

Here's my suggested Format:

<your faction char name if not in sig or board name>

Give Back
    <list individuals you'll give back too>

Trade Back
    <list individuals you'll trade your/guildmate's items for, don't forget to include the guildmate's you're willing to trade for here as well!>

Sell Back
    <list individuals who have items on your vendor currently, please put the items available, current price and when items will be removed and their fate after removal [storage? trash?]. Also please include co-ords/pic/description of where said vendor is.>

Go "F" yourself
    <list those individuals who you will immediately trash their items, please present supporting evidence as to why & when you came to such conclusion. Also if any sort of redemption is possible please list steps to reach such redemption.>

Boo Hoo
    <cry all you want about how unfair other's non-trades are to you and your guildmates here>

Thanks for your participation and I think it will really cut down on the number of threads that continue to beat this dead horse into a nice pasty pulp.

2. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

immediatly adds Hera to the "F" List :D

3. quazion

quazion Guest

Publicly stating who you do or do not like, wont help our community. This can back fire pretty bad, since if you dont like him/her then i dont like bla bla bla, more EMO ****...

4. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

Well, you might want to tell that to all the factioners, considering every post is "Dear xx, you won't get your faction **** back no mo'"

And I hope I don't have to add the entire /sarcasm tags to the original post...

5. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

you forgot: please present supporting evidence as to why & when you came to such conclusion. Also if any sort of redemption is possible please list steps to reach such redemption. :)

6. archite666

archite666 Guest

Well anyone that has ever died to me, or been looted by me knows that I give back every single faction items and most of the time NON faction items as well. I do this is the hopes of other people returning the favor since im soon to be poor and plus I dont play this game for peoples ****, I play it to fight.

That may sounds trammish but iono its just different for me, I still loot and everything but I think its the act of returning stuff.

But on the flip side im glad not everyone does it, so it still remains siege and to be honest, if there was someone who I absolutly detested I would trash their armor asap regardless of what agreesment have been made, but theres really no one here anymore that I hate, you really have to be a bane to the shard to garner that kind of dislike from me.

7. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

Perfect reason as to why this thread should be stickied...

8. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Although i am not a factioneer i do see a hell of a lot of posts about getting gear back and stuff, most of which are very entertaining to me :)

Having them all in 1 place would be great :)