1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*attention grabbing title*

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Screws, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Screws

Screws Adventurer

Tracking is currently a purposeless skill. This being the largest shard and many people from Atlantic also have characters on less popular shards, I figure making a post here would be a good idea if I want anything to even possibly go anywhere. Those of you with characters on less popular shards would probably benefit the most from the proposed change, but even people exclusively on Atlantic will be able to actively use and benefit from the revised tracking skill in this thread:

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-scout/246159-skill-doesnt-have-garbage.html#post1983488

I'd appreciate any support possible, just posting on the thread is great and I welcome any argument against the proposal.

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor

It's for tracking stealthers at felucca champ spawns.

4. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie

tacking was introduced yeaaars before champs spawns ever where.
    Vas Cop Por is way better for finding stealthers than tracking will ever be.
    But hey if your a human and not a made why not. JOAT tracking can find a 120 stealther no prob. Tacking is busted.

5. Screws

Screws Adventurer

auto-reveal is one thing, but currently putting points into tracking is completely pointless.