1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attention: MakoEyes

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

SeyEokaM's house fell a few days ago, sadly there was not much in it.
    If you are still around I have 3 soulstones and 1 SS frag being held for ransom.
    You have two weeks before they meet an untimely fate.

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

If he doesn't show up, at least give them to someone to hold. I'll even give you a small fee to hold them for him, no one likes to come back and work skills.

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

agreed...

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I cannot afford the space to hold onto them indefinitely, so I will gladly let you pay a (smaller) ransom Speedy.

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well give them to me that is Snowmans brother and he is our guild I will hold them.

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I shall ask but a pittance from your guild then, 100k and all the stones shall be yours.

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well u can keep them then if u are going to try to make a profit off of someones account bound soul stones...

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

At least Speedy was willing to pay a small amount to help an old player he may not even know. Ye will not pay a small amount to help out your guild mate's brother.

As I have said, two weeks is all these stones have before they get the trashcan.

[Edit] He would be pleased to hear that his stones were not even worth 100k to those who knew him well [/edit]

9. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

ROFL, I double dog dare you to drop them into a trash can this afternoon...la

10. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Well, if they were worth something to the player, logically they would have put them in their pack or bank box.

While there are mishaps and exceptions, generally when houses go IDOC the player who owned the house is done with the game, at least at that moment in time and is thus unconcerned about anything that they allowed to fall with the house.

Players who store "found" soulstones, do so as a kindness, hoping someday the original owner will return to be reunited with them.

As a ransom profit source, you aren't likely to have a booming business.

-Skylark

11. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

KOC wont pay a lousy 100k for the stones. Very typical of KOC and KAGE. At least Speedy watches out for his mates. More proof that Speedy is in the wrong guild.

12. Strom

Strom Guest

Ill pay the 100k and i dont even know the guy i would jus hate for my stones to get thrown away :(

13. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Rest easy, citizens. The stones are in safe hands, rescued by an anonymous donor. I can say that it was not k0c.