1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attention murders and other disreputable sorts..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Our kind has all but disappeared from these lands. We have been hunted to near extinction or distracted by the lure of faction trinkets. The good citizens of this land have gown too comfortable and hunt without the fear of being struck down and robbed of thier belongings. All with a Criminal Intent will find safe haven in our domain that stretchs from the Ice dungeon to Despise. Those who do not wear our flag or ally to us risk being life, limb, and property should they venture into this area or the aforementioned dungeons. The use of the chaos shrine shall also be monitored. We shall target those who battle along side powerful beasts before all others and we shall attack the most numerous enemy force first without discrimination. If you are a murderer that has no desire to involve yourself in faction struggles then you are welcome.

*I have created the guild Criminal Intent (RED) and will be welcoming anyone who wishes to pk as a non-factioned red. The only rules I have are to respect your fellow player, do not use tames (Samy lessers are ok), and you must be a non-factioned red. I will also accept alliances from small red guilds who do not wish to hang up thier letters. Any interested parties should pm me here or icq me at 487-996-489.*

2. HERE HERE!!,I am here,I need blood.I thirst..I will take mine and give back what this shard needs! Blood....

3. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Good luck, it sounds like fun!

4. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Good luck with this. See you out there.

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Good luck Tib