1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS Attention Silver Pirate Cutlass Owners

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lord Gareth, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Attention Silver Pirate Cutlass Owners
    By: EM Drosselmeyer, UO Event Moderator

Please Note that on Saturday, January 24th at 5:00pm ET Mesanna will be on hand at our Hall of Commons location for those players who gained the silver pirate cutlasses to adjust them so they are able to be equipped. Thank you.

CHESAPEAKE SHARD DIRECTORY

[​IMG]

2. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Thank you for posting this Gareth. I am pleased that I was able to have our request to have these cutlasses repaired granted. I am also grateful that Drosselmeyer and I were finally able to coordinate a time to meet up with Mesanna. If anyone would like to pass me their cutlass, I already have these 10 ready to go for other players.

[​IMG]

3. Daegan

Daegan Sage

Awesome! Thank you Gareth, and thanks a million to @Nails Warstein . Your continuous push toward Drosselmeyer and Mesanna is finally getting to a close so that all of us owners can recover our cutlasses!

Captn Norrington likes this.