1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attention to all who live in Player-Run towns

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Black Sun, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I would like to get runes for all the player run towns on catskills to add to my public rune collections. If you could post the name, coords, and facet of your town, I will be happy to add it to the books.

2. Salutations.

I have been doing alot of idocing and found several towns that are not posted here...
    Please contact me so I can give you the coordinates.

Thank You.

3. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

PGoH town located near Trinsic is 82o 15'S 34o 1'E
    Those coordinates should be right in front of our tavern the town is all around that house, some even right outside Trinny.

4. Good idea! Try this:

The United Pirates

Roleplaying pirate community. I re-activated this guild this weekend, we just start to recruit members and set up guild wars. You will find a map to our hideout on our web site in the Map Room:

The United Pirates

[​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hail Black Sun,
    56deg57minS; 33deg11minW in Felucca will take you to Kinship Village. It is currently home to members of Senior Citizens of Britannia and Ravenloft guilds as well as a growing number of citizens.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I have runes to some of the following. Some guilds we don't have much interaction with so I don't have the runes, but can give you a general idea on where they are. PM me and we can swap ICQ #'s if interested.

Trammel:
    Everthorne
    Silverwood
    Onyx territory
    Inethria/Enden
    Carthage

Malas:
    Istas
    Freehold of Roses

Felucca:
    Kinship
    Avernus
    Necropolis

My apologies if I missed a couple, I probably did accidently.

An' hi Hawkpike *smiles* Glad to hear that we might be seeing more pirates!!! The Brutal Buccaneers cause us plenty of grief and although it might mean some IC headaches for me, OOC I'd love to see some more piratey mayhem. Please feel free to share the good news of the return on the RP Ring and get a jump at kicking it off with the community.

http://www.unsertech.com/rpring/catskills/

7. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thanks everyone, this should get me off to a good running start. When I get home and log in this evening I will head out to mark some runes.

8. chretain32

chretain32 Guest

BK (Blood Knights) Township. trammel outside Minoc. My main house is due north of the Forgotten Pyramid in Malas desert. U cant miss it. rune book on steps is to the township. Mall, Inn and Tavern, Auction house/Museum (under construction) Crafters Treehouse and Guildmembers house so far.

Sextant Coords: 132o 59'N 86o 24'E

hope that helps