1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attention unaffiliated mages

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, May 15, 2009.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

TnT2 is looking for any unaffiliated mages to join our war effort. You do not have to be a super star: just be willing to run a mage, take your knocks, and learn while doing so. If anyone fits the bill and is interested pm me.

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Join your war efforts? :wall:

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You have no chance to win if everyone you fight fields 2-3 mages and your team CONSISTANTLY fields one. You disagree with me on that?

4. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

So, Spartacus, Neo, and yourself? I was just fighting; Neo, Spartacus, Virgil, and TNT2 dismounter (forget their name) the other day..

*shrug* Fine, I'm app'ing, join me in asap!

*edit* or is Spart, you?

5. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ya its tough. We are running 4+ mages, so very hard without the cross heals.

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Spart = me and virgil died because of my mistake:). Spart will probably be played by my father soon since its his char and I am taking Tib out of facs and into TNT2. So if your point is you are a better and speedier mage than I am I wont argue it.

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You did well; early on in the war we still would have picked you apart; nice cross heals and and synched dumps last night. You pretty much neutralized me most of the evening even when you didn't kill me.