1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attentions vendor owners at the TDO/NEW Luna shop

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Apr 29, 2011.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

As I'm going down to 2 accounts (Freja and Tina Tink), I won't be able to keep the the Luna shop.

Bram, the ovner before me will be the new owner. I will ask all to emty their secure box and their vendors asap as the shop will changes owner in a week or so.

I'm sorry for the trouble.

2. Davidmalo

Davidmalo Guest

Hi Freja. Thanks to let me back your luna house, specially because when I was the owner, my house was de half of actually house.
    The vendors can stay at the house if his owners want it. No problem about that.
    Thanks again.

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I expect to be ready to trade the house in a few days. Four of the vendors are mine, I will remove them as I won't have time to run vendors for a while. I don't know if the rest of the vendors do have active owners as I had been very little in the game the last year.