1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attn: All Miners! Im wanting to buy granite!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Because of the massive amount of stone furniture im wanting to make its hard to get enough granite together for it. Im wanting to buy Gold, Agapite, Verite, and Valorite Granite! I need lots and lots of each. Please post here or ICQ me at 129290595 with how much you have and how much you want for it. Thank you.

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Will be easier to buy after pub 56 where it should start to stack

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

hmm very good point. i forgot about that. maybe they will make the spawn rate better hehe

4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I never ate the stone mining book on my miner since i dont have carpentry. How much do stones go for? i might eat the book once the publish goes though.

5. kahlia

kahlia Guest

Speaking of the book...where does one get the book at again? Anyone?

6. Slick Rick 2

Slick Rick 2 Guest

it comes from the gargoyle city in ish right?>

7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

8. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Do you need to eat the book in order to mine stone??? it's been so long I don't remember!!

If anyone starts mining stone for Czarina, I will take any bronze stones you get. I had abandoned my quest for bronze tables, but with stones stacking next publish I am hoping more people will keep them!

* I did it again! You would think keeping my screen a different color from E's would keep me from posting under his name. I guess not!! *goes to get more coffee*

9. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I went to the gargoyle city last nite and the books were like 35k each. bleh! As for going price on granite i dunno most are just donating and trading.

10. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Patty, which tables do you need? (and YES, you do need to eat the book in order to be able to mine stone). I have a couple bronze tables (2 med East, 1 large South, one large East) and 8 or 9 chairs. I think I have about 4 bronze stones as well. You're welcome to anything you need from there.

- Ali

11. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

As mentioned earlier, granite will become a more popular commodity once it stacks. Anyone know if it is scheduled to be deeded?

12. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

it should be around publish 4,365

13. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Deeding is a bit behind stacking. This from last week's 5 on Friday:

14. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Ages ago............. we did have a granite price list on this forum.

Back then and it was about the only time I seen any of us discuss granite prices the general concensus then was...a granite rock was often priced the same as the equal hue in an ingot...and being rarer to get Valorite granite or Verite etc. that may still hold true ie the rarer the color..the more it the plain granite rocks and the final product per granite type.. will cost folks to buy. Plain was always lots cheaper since we oft get overdosed in plain granite rocks.

Maybe we should do an updated pricing of granite rocks. I too tire of mining for em and sometimes just wish to BUY them..to make the stone masonry items...and mining them is very time consuming, I would not mind paying folks whom just like mining for the granite they dig up even though I HAVE gm mining and the gm carp and have read the books. :)

15. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with everything queen zen just said. I spent 3 hours mining and just saved the colored granite i think i got like 20 granite total combined and that was all from shadow to verite.

16. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

One has to wonder WHY the Dev. team never made it optional to just mine granite like we can sand...cuz when we want granite we are not in the mood to get a slew of ore !! ALL WE WANT sometimes is just granite like just sand...but nooooooooooooooooo the option to JUST mine granite ONLY.. wasn't or isn't there, never was..maybe it will be one day an option ??? !.