1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ATTN: Cats PvPers

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by TheJunglist, Feb 18, 2009.

1. TheJunglist

TheJunglist Guest

Hello,

I have visited your shard a few times, and when I did all of the PvPers were using/posting on the "DB4" forums. I was wondering what forums/boards that the Cats PvPers use nowadays.

Thank you

2. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Alot of people use the DB4 Boards nowadays because it's not really censored at all, and people feel they be as loud and rowdy as they want there without any consequence.

Most of the things discussed there, and how they are discussed, would not be permitted on Stratics.

3. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Yea, our moderators are cool like that. I would rather be reading something other then chest pounding ego trips all day. Kudo's to them :thumbsup:

4. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Most Cats PvP'ers (and even people who don't pvp) frequent the DB4 boards because its established, well-known and the most popular forum for public Catskills uncensored discussion.

5. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Yeah - I understand the need for something like that, for certain elements of the community. But I prefer not to see it :)

6. ATLPvPer

ATLPvPer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Come to our DB4 boards!