1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ATTN: Dev Team!!! Irritated Players!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MalagAste, Jun 11, 2008.

1. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I play on GL and I seriously was under the impression that the spawn and the Vanguards being "Stuck"..... And spawning in areas where you CAN'T attack them was supposed To be FIXED! Well I can tell you right now that for the 5th time on GL in Nujelm the Vanguard Controllers have jumped UNDER the walk to the palace. They are completely UNREACHABLE and they DO NOT jump out of that hole..... Talk about irritating..... I paged the poor GM's now 3 times in a row! I am so irritated I could JUST SCREAM!

[​IMG]
    Please click the egg/hatchling and help my dragons grow.

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

On a side note ......... I'd like to personally thank GM Acheren for responding time and time again to move the Vanguard Controler...... So far the GM's have been extremely helpful in doing so ....... but definatly I don't think that this is working as intended..... as the Spawn certainly finds it way to me no problem, but the Vanguard themselves...... can't reach me... and I can't reach them... save for GM Acheren's help.

[​IMG]
    Please click the egg/hatchling and help my dragons grow.

3. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Right Guard
    Sport
    Fresh
    Clear GEL
    :popcorn:

4. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

Why hasn't inaccessible spawn ever been addressed in all 10 years? That is a major breakdown in game mechanics and it has always occurred. Someone needs to solve that problem. Assign a person to solve that.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

A little baby powder might help with that irritation.