1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attn: Member of Guardians Of MYTH...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, May 8, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In preparations of the eventual breaking up of alliances via UO Draconi of faction non faction guilds coming in the future so they say,

IF you are in MYTH and wish to go into the TnT/TnA guild rosters please PLEASE contact Kat so that she can transfer you from MYTH into TNT/TNA guilds.

If you can also please sign up if you have not onto the recreated Stonehaven forums cuz our original forums host had crashed lots of forums and they all had to be reborn so...PLEASE hit the link below for the new version and sign up there to get the latest info.

http://stonehaven.forumwise.com/forum.html

If ye wish to remain in MYTH .......... let me know.

If ye are a murderer please transfer ye self over to Kat. hehe :)

I do not wish to remove anyone from MYTH roster till we can get everyone transferred to where ye wish to go with us or TnT etc.

Although now you will have to be/remain a *bluebie*to remain in MYTH :)

We are trying to get all our ducks in a row in the guilds of their choices here do NOT make me or missy kat come hunt ye down to get this done.
    Thou wilt regret thine procrastinations with us ladies.. believe me ! :)

Cheers &
    Thank ye kindly !

Miranda Qz Guardians Of Myth