1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attn: PrettyMel (And the rest of Napa!)

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by KambriaNvM, Feb 13, 2008.

1. KambriaNvM

KambriaNvM Guest

I saw your post with Attention to Liquid, very good memory Gellor. Good to see you and Tick still checking out the forums.

Mel: I do apologize, I forgot the password to my ICQ number :< Sad but true. I had to pull my old one out of use. My ICQ number I can be reached at is 677778.

Any of my old friends who may be on my other list but not on this one please feel free to contact me. I don't check ICQ that often anymore but I do try to check once a week or so.

What is the game like nowadays? Stealthers still walking around wtf pwning everyone? Mages (Skilled) still a viable option in pvp?

Special Hi to everyone in NvM (Past and Present): Thumbs, Gellor, Tick, Babs, Suzie, Kulgan, Wanted, Pavid, Skeet, Slash, Golf, Shid, GP, Kyros, Naz, Raiden, Bella, Kalatar [email protected], KOS, SON etc and anyone else I may have forgot.

I do plan to start logging on a little a week, to see how its going. Where are all the big fights at now?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hail and welcome back (a bit) to UO!

My name is Pickaxe Pete and I have been trying to reach you, dare I say, the longest of anyone! Little did I know I was singing an ode to a dead ICQ number.

I have been attempting for quite some time to open 'The Napa Community Museum' and am thus in need of a location with top quality passive foot traffic and floor area. The Museum will have nice displays tightly focused on shard history as much as possible, and potentially serve as a hub for community events hosted by me and possibly others too in the future. The idea is to contribute some culture to the community through the location. Exhibits will be high caliber and possibly rotating. It won't be a vendor mall in the least -- who needs another vendor mall, right?

My icq as you may know is 8233819 and I look forward to closing our deal.

Sincerely -- Pete

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha... Kam got pwn'd into getting a stratics account [​IMG]

I do about a once a month Napa check in game and stratics [​IMG] Just see what kind of things are going on.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!