1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Attn: to my ingot buyers :)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, May 17, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I been having fun, and will continue to do so ie selling my overdoses of plain and dc ingots for silly, if not ridiculously low prices. I do that for fun mostly, & since I mine up plain/dc ore by the zillions more so than any other color.

But fair warning, if /when ya see shadow or above ingots also on my same ingot vendor LOOK before ye buy, cuz those will NOT be as ridiculously low priced out there in MYTH town on my ingot vendor, as the plain or dc ingots are priced.

I thank ye for ye patronage though for buying my plain and dc ingots at really cheap prices out there. :) I do not want ye spoiled thinking shadow or above will be equally CHEAP they will NOT be. hehe

Nope my higher end ingots, when available from shadow and above, will be quite...sanely and NORMALLY priced ! :)

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*nods* I sent one of my minion to check your shop this early morn. He reported that there were no iron ingots to be had, so I beat him.

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

*smiles*

Those sell out fast even way up there in the boondocks. :) I did restock this morning again course they could be sold out again again.

*wut yu didn't send ye minion in to say hello ? I was there about to restock em all but seen 4 alien red and blue colored moongates land all at once at both my two home out there, and HID and whomever all landed hid soon as they got there too, so I didnt know whom they were.

ATM I am trying to beat the snot out of these faction vendors to get the lead out to up my reg buying........ I think Milo is out of sync and needs to be fired. :)
    *falls asleep waiting for timers on faction reg vendors*

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Ok my patience with Lord British's faction lackeys is DONE !!

If you or anyone else wishes to continue to work up the reg and bottle buyers in Moonglow I got most of em up to 160 ...cept Milo is in his own twilight zone and a few of the others too. :)

*off to Delucia to kill cows and mine up granite which I need more than ingots*

I will restock more plain ingots if the ones I just restocked earlier are gone after I get back from the lost lands. :)

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* I would never send a lackey in to visit such an esteemed personage as yourself. I will visit soon bearing... gifts. Perhaps we can reach an agreement? *winks*

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Ah...had to make my on foot jog from Papua to Delucia first before I could post back.

I can do that run blindfolded since 98, but sometimes tis fraught with obstacles like a giant serp or peculiar orc show up hissy fittin at me, on my journey thru the jungley thicket. No incident this morn though.

Well ifn ya wanting my bod books for ye bod exchange I can make ya some too, although ya may have to beat Sweeny to my houses way out there in Myth town, for those blank generic bod books I sell. I seen him out there once buyin those ... or something. :)

7. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I know this thread is about ingots specifically....BUT, do you carry carpentry items at your establishment?

8. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Yes mam ALL of them cept regular forges. Miranda has no smithin skill so she only does elven forges and buys reg. ones of GiL or Petra or Kat or Leaf when I need regular forges myself. My smith has the smithing skill but he is no carpenter only my Miranda is the woodchuck. :) Both have gm mining though.

But yes every carpentry item known to UO menu I do sell at Miranda's home up there and every alchem scibe chefy aquarium thing is normally next door at my Hughes home. :)

This way both characters can spread out some with their wares.

I put em up in the shop sticky thread above and today I am hellbent determined to mine up something besides PLAIN granite for masonry furny if it takes me all darn day and I am tossing out ore I dont want that. I wish they let us just mine up granite ONLY on the menu like we can sand. hehe Tired of only getting plain granite time and time again. :( *mutters*

9. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you, I'll be headed out that way to get a few items.

10. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Oh Kelmo if ya do go up there when I am home there, at Miranda's home there are two rooms that are *WinterMYTH* full of snow piles and kss books some written by Py, and one full of bloodred and blaze..with few books I had left that Aeric wrote. . both rooms sort of puny museums of FIRE and ICE eras gone by of (KSS MYTH). I'd like to let ya see those two rooms one day.

Hughes's home has a duel pit done in MYTH colors on the top floor, and a guild meeting hall done same colors its all blaze and reds...or oak and bloodwoods. :) Ya should see those rooms, not as spiffy as what Patty or Skylark can do...but there ok rooms for what they are. :)