1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Attn: Top mages of Sp

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sunchicken, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

I know some of the top tier pvpers here play on prodo shards.

There is a mage tourny thats gathering and is currently at 18 entries. I was just gonna let yall know that there is no entry fee and is a pretty good gold return for winning.

Just thought id toss it out there if anyones interested

www.uopvp.net (**** talk welcomed)
  2. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

oops its on great lakes server ..
  3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Okay, that forum is ********, so start by copy pasting any rules? I couldn't find it, and your link fails imo. :p Link right to the thread if you can...
  4. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

5x mage scribe or focus
    spellbooks and lanterns

pretty much plain and simple

ignore the penis measuring dribbble you know the kids and their epeens

If you dont know the twilight lantern keeps you from swinging thus no punch disrupts
  5. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

1) I whip out my epeen from time to time.

2) That's pretty lame on the twilight lantern thing...It was considered skill to time wrestle disrupts in duels...:(
  6. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Times change sir this is the new thing ive got a lantern you can have if you still have your char might as well join in and earn 10 mills for a first round win
  7. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Are you posting at work or something? I'll be in vent/ICQ when you're able to log in. :)