1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Auction for Trammel Castle in Minoc Bowel in fantastic spot

Discussion in 'UO Legends Trade' started by Plucky Duck, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi all I want to announce another auction for a Trammel Castle on the Legends Shard being held bye The Freeholders of Legends (FAL).

The minimum bid for this castle is 40 mil gold and will continue until Thurs July 31st at 6 pm est. Only bids posted in this thread within this thread will be acknowledged (absolutely no pms or emails or icqs will be considered because to me it creates a loophole for sellers to gouge and ripoff buyers) Also no editing you're posts (meaning you're bids) because when the auction is over I want a timestamped winning bid (not someone that hid there time stamp while editing to get in a late bid) Also no trades accepted.

The cords for this Castle are 131o 14N 90o 4E This is on the Legends shard and on the Trammel Facet. This is a gorgeous mountain view property with a mountain north.

As always FALS auctions are as honest as one can make them on a forum and I will only accept delays of final purchase from people I personally know so if you do not know me please do not bid more then you can come up with within 48 hours after auction close. I will also use my discretion of what I consider legitimate bids and can and will exercise a veto on any and all bids I find conspicuous or suspicious.

[​IMG]

2. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If I can find a buyer for my Trinny Swamp castle I might consider it. In the meantime, bump.

3. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Owning two castles is a great status symbol, would raise your standing in the community.

4. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Would it really? :)

In that case I'll open the bid at 40 mil.

5. Annienox

Annienox Guest

ill throw my hat in for 41000000

6. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:danceb:reminder one day left on auction

7. ouguru

ouguru Guest

42 million.....Im a lurker but a long time Legends guy. If there is any problem Damia can assure you of my credability under the name Brazin in her guild.

8. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If anyone deserves a castle it's you, I'll step back and let you have this one. :)

9. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to be honest: I would never want any sort of home located in the colon of Minoc.

10. ouguru

ouguru Guest

Good ole work. Missed on a good chance at getting a castle finally. :(

11. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

yeah i was at work too, just a bad day for us all around.

congrats Annie

12. Annienox

Annienox Guest

I had a funeral to go to but got home just in time. I wasn't sure I was going to make it but I did. Thanks Damia. I guess I should thank Plucky for selling it as well. :)

13. ouguru

ouguru Guest

What would it take to buy that castle off you now Annie? :)

14. Annienox

Annienox Guest

sorry hun i didnt buy it to turn around and sell it again. not to mention i have already moved all my boards and leather and such to it and buy did that suck. lol p.s. thanks again Plucky

15. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I already do, one in Fel and one in Tram :p

That said it was more for storage, not status. Hey, shouldn't you KNOW I have 2 since you guys keep track of where every house/castle is? :danceb:

I decided I was too busy IRL to sell one and move. I'm sorry I missed out on this one though.