1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Auction House Confusion

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

So I came home tonight and my icq is on fire about two new auction houses. So I want to ask whoever knows what the hecks be going on around here?

I know Nissi is the long standing Sunday Night Auction House. So were having two auction houses on Sundays? *Skip NC17)

This was spotted in Luna by several people last night.
    [​IMG]

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=4077ae5089297942:6
    Strangers With Candy NC17

and I wanted to know who was running the NC17 Auction house. I thought [email protected] was another Monday night auction house at 7:30pm est?

Kristen was out in Malas and pointed out to me a new auction house that appears to be going up. The date is set for Sunday at 6pm est. As most of you know I try to keep close tabs on all auction houses on the shard and know that Nissi one of my favorite auction houses are on Sunday. So if anyone can contact the new auction house owner that would be very helpful.

~Gareth

[​IMG]

And then a little shameless plug for PaxKratOku Auction on Tuesdays start at 7:30pm est and auction first item at 8pm est. 0% charge

[​IMG]

2. There are so many, but it's no surprise as you can make a fortune off hosting auctions, they are work tho.

Over time, the ones that are well-run, well-advertised and keep their reputation spotless will flourish while the others will fall by the wayside.

3. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aye lemme join in the shameless self promotion, The Guardians Gate auction house runs ev other friday night 9pm inside the city!

[​IMG]

4. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

we all know VIP auction is the best :)

5. claggart

claggart Guest

but your auctioneer isnt as sexy, whatcha gonna say bout dat baby!! lol

but urs is very well run, mas props to ya.

6. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

VIP is good but Nissi blows them outta the water so does SHE and RBG and NC17 and..and..and.. hehe *Hides from the DemonSun*. I cant say my auction house is the best because I have to work it and thats never fun.