1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Auction Houses

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by hungry4knowhow, Jan 10, 2010.

1. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

Hi all, im in the process of starting up an Auction House and would like to take a look at the other auction houses throughout UO.

If you know of any on any shards could you please tell me how to find them? I would greatly appreciate it. Or post pics.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

2. Karn's auction and vendor house, Luna [Sonoma] NW corner.

3. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

Thanks Drakelord!

Keep em coming!

4. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Auction house I decorated on Siege, built by Archangel. He had to make it a bunker because people kept interrupting the auction events with the nature's fury bug, and field spells, etc. We tested this design extensively and nothing got through from the outside.

The "stage" area was viewable from 2 levels where the bidders and guests were seated, but could not reach either the items being auctioned or the auctioneer standing on the stage.

The roof was a vault where the auction lots were stored and where winning bidders could safely collect their items (in the ankh room).

-Skylark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

Beautiful Skylark, and I had already planned on using your movie theatre guide thingies (the things with the bows lol) in my auction house!