1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Auction Houses?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Black Sun, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I remember about a year ago, by luck I stumbled into a player run auction at a house in malas. I had a very good time during the auction, and got a few good buys. I was wondering if there are any auction houses out there that run regular auctions, like weekly or monthly or whatever. I really enjoy attending these types of functions with my fellow players.

2. ejpeters

ejpeters Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There used to be alot of auction houses around. The last one I think was run by Repo-Man. I haven't heard of any in quite awhile either.

3. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Working on a regular Black Market event, where people can sell/trade/auction items in game. It will be the final result of the Pirate Conspiracy event series. News will be posted here during the next weeks. Stay tuned!

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sounds like fun, I'll keep my eye open for it.

5. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

I own a semi large mall that has approx 50 stocked vendors on the first floor. Second floor is a nice auction house setup. I have zero desire to run the auction, but, would assist in any way needed to help. It has been over a year since a auction has been held here. Was a FANTASTIC, yet small, invite only RP auction.

With that said, if any Auctionerr's would like to give it a try, come by and take a look at the setup. Again, I will help anyway I can. I just dont wish to be "in charge". Scammers need not apply.

The Westborough Jewelry Mall and Auction Hall can be found just outside the west gates of Luna. Look for a house with a American Flag on its roof (radar) and it is next door if you are not familiar with it. 10 second walk.

Auctions are very fun. Deals to be had, on both ends, with the right folks! But, ALOT of work. I miss them honestly.