1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

AUCTION OVER!! Rare Cards/Bird/heal Brazier/Dirt/Marble Columns.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Wastelands, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

-SALE ENDING Thursday,March 20th at 7:30 PM eastern.In which i MAY or MAY NOT sell these items for their current offer --------

[​IMG]

Taking Offers On most of the rest of my collection of <font color="red"> STUCK IN STRONG BOX </font> rares.These items are only removed from the box by using an axe on the box
    where you want the item to fall,they are lock downable,and Insurable.

1 [Bird] Pacific Shard. <font color="red"> STUCK IN BOX </font>
    [​IMG]

1 [Cards] Baja Shard. <font color="red"> STUCK IN BOX </font>
    [​IMG]

1 [Dirts] Baja Shard. <font color="red"> STUCK IN BOX </font>
    [​IMG]

1 [Healing Brazier] Baja Shard. <font color="red"> STUCK IN BOX </font>
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taking offers. ICQ-395059356

2. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

-High offers-

Cards: 25 million

Bird: 30 million

Brazier: 25 million

Dirt:25 million.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you for the quick answer!

4. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

ill offer 15m per item

im guna ask if you could page a GM and ask if the Bird is legal tho and post a screeny of the response.....i cant really see it too good in that pic thx to this pos monitor but it doesnt look like one ive ever seen....

5. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

I will have to think on that treyster,If they decide i shouldnt have i lose out on a unique item, you lose nothing hehe. Will think about it tonight.

I understand why you would like this information tho completely don't get me wrong.

EDIT: im going to page. Q.Q

6. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

aye man i see where your comming from too and i wasnt trying to be rude or ne thing, but i mean its like someone selling a water tile, someone comes along and buys it then the guy selling pages gm and the guy who just bought gets banned =/. or the item gets deld, either way someone gets screwed lol

Kinda like the red checks in the red crates....i bought one of those, then paged on my self just to be sure, and sure enough it got deld lol =/

either way i seen ur Edit, and tyvm cuz i collect items stuck in boxes and the bird is pretty sweet hehe...atleast it sounds like it, id also need to see it in game

7. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

nice tell all that after i page, lol. J/k.
    30 in queue!!! what the hellz!

in the process of paging now, only gonna wait max of two hours tho, last time took 4 hours for a ***** response)

8. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

yea it usually does take several hours and half the time by the time a GM does show up im in the bathroom or sumthin, and they only stay about 25 secs then leave so i get the response "we tried to meet with you in game but you were unavalible please try again later" [​IMG]

9. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

Ok screw it, i sat there for 1 hour and still said 30 queue.
    I'll Say it here and now
    <font color="red">THIS ITEM MAY OR MAY NOT BE LEGAL TO OWN, BUT IF YOUR JUST GONNA KEEP IN A BOX ANYWAY NO ONE WILL EVER EVEN KNOW. </font>

10. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

-SALE ENDING Thursday,March 20th at 7:30 PM eastern.In which i MAY or MAY NOT sell these items for their current offer -

11. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

12. imnoturnv

imnoturnv Guest

20m per item.
    nice collection you have there.

13. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

14. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

when you guys say XX mil per, are you also offering on the 4 columns as a set or divided.They are four seperate items, and i might sell them seprate from eachother if offers good.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Out of curiosity when people buy these types of items and display them do ya usually axe the boxes or just lock them down and set them to "anyone"?

16. Guest

Guest Guest

well I only have a measley statue in a box and yes I locked the box down for display

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Can you use an engrave tool on a box like this to maybe put "Check out my bird" lol?
    I have a box locked down and set to anyone to display my old deeds and was wondering if anyone besides me actually ever click on stuff like that.

18. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

If a rares museum has the box on like ( say the museum has lots of pedestal's on ground with rares on top of it) ill look inside , i don't go around randomly in someones house tho trying to peek inside their chest.

19. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

im saying it as per item but doing the collums as a set, didnt really know there was 1 in 4 boxes hehe

20. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

Works fine lasts a long time Flutter

21. imnoturnv

imnoturnv Guest

Nice Bid There.
    I was thinking of going 30 per..but still debating on it.
    Nice collection he has there.
    Tempted!!!

22. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

Thanks, AUCTION ENDING IN 11 Minutes!

23. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

Auction is now over, thank you all for bidding. Contact me Via ICQ-395059356
    Treyster please ICQ ME or PM ME for your winning bids, and winner of bird (you know who you are icq me)

24. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

[​IMG]

While Accounts Are still open I have one left I would like to sell, Well I have quite a few oddities left, but this is the only one I am willing to let go of right now.
    Taking offers.