1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Auctioning: 1,000 Relic Fragments!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SoulWeaver, Jan 14, 2010.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Starting It At: 35,000,000

I reserve the right to cancel this auction or sell out to a private bidder,if the bid that meets what what I would like for these fragments.

2. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Way to flood the market!

3. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

rofl yeah way to force the price of your own goods down buy over flooding the market all at once.

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

My own goods i cant imbu anything :( ? and flooding the market to 1 person =\ I dont understand...

Tibs doesn't imbu stuff for me and everyone else is to busy so i cant use my frags

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You woudl make more cash selling them off in smaller quantities imo and not tossing out such a huge number at one time. Market flooded, prices driven down. A month ago they were going for 90k-100k per.

I alsp can not think of many people willing to drop 35 mil on frags. I would not have done when I was imbuing esspecially now.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

when there's an readily available calculator that doesn't crash my pc, and that people can feed their wants through so they're not asking for the impossible, I might consider imbuing stuff for people.
    My own stuff I just imbue the mods in the order I most want them and if I run out of points that's just too bad for me.

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

heh, I use a pen and paper when makign suits; the other I have half of it memorized enough to give rough esitimates:).

It's time consuming.

There are the people that want everything including the kitchen sink imbued.

regular gem runs

back and forth 3-4 times sometimes from the queens soulforges when you run out of various crap.

hunting, or otherwise aquiring special ingredients.

The massive rip off of smiths and miners has glutted the relic frag market.

If you are a smith or miner then bear in mind you items are beign used to create items that the market was easily holding at 90-100k less than a month ago. Get paid for your effort!

And yes, before anyone asks...a big part of my profit margin came from my stock of relics and when i needed to buy I usually bought from guild mates at 90k-100k per. Rapid devaluing of my stock and smaller profit margin per job played a part in my retirement;).