1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

auctioning high end weps

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by uomlplayer, Feb 22, 2008.

1. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

no min bid,*but wont sell if it doesnt meet my reserve price* will let it run a day or so.

[​IMG]

2. ChronicJay

ChronicJay Guest

What's your reserve on #1?

3. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

3 mill is buyout for 1

4. Khaza

Khaza Guest

400k on # 2

5. Guest

Guest Guest

#2 1mil
    #3 1mil

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Buyout on 5?

7. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

8. Khaza

Khaza Guest

Buyout on # 2 ??

9. UberJake

UberJake Guest

With the recent changes to runics would it not be possible to make such a weapon with nothing more than a bronze runic hammer?

10. Khaza

Khaza Guest

1.2 mill on # 2

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

750k for 5

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take it, icq 54013687

12. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

sure its possible to craft such an item if fletching kits wernt junk,as for metal weps you would still have to burn through alot to get decent mods.

13. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

number 5 sold thanks!

14. UberJake

UberJake Guest

<blockquote><hr>

sure its possible to craft such an item if fletching kits wernt junk,as for metal weps you would still have to burn through alot to get decent mods.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh bows are a different matter but just burning one shadow runic i was able to craft a kryss with 48% lightning, 14 hci and 43 damage increase so i doubt it will be long before most dexxers are running throw away crafted weapons and blessing other things. On the note of bows any idea what this might be worth?

[​IMG]

15. Trolls T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

really with just a shadow runic? they bumped it up by that much? last time I burned through a shadow runic hammer nothing was even worth giving to new. This was befoer the changes though.

I have wondered what people do with middle of the road runics surely better weapons can be got off farming. So what do people mostly make with the middle tier runic hammers - armor? shields?

16. Tark_Smash

Tark_Smash Guest

You can make some pretty awesome weapons with a bronze runic now. Every hammer has a chance at 100% properties now.