1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Auctioning my Homare House (first 18x18 by the moongate)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wyrm, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hello gentlemen and ladies ! I sold my castle this weekend and now Im gonna check how much gold I can get off my old Homare house. Its the closest 18x18 you can get near a moongate ! Its the first 18x18 you see to the east of Homare gate.

I reserve the right to not sell if the price isnt satisfactory for me.

Starting bids should be 25M.
    Buyout is 50M
    My icq is : 492366430

Theres a lot of stuff inside the house. You can have it all. I just saved the reagents, soulstones and a couple artifacts at the bank since we never know the future... I am in absolute love with Darkfall online but if someday they decide to create a new kind of "Trammel" ill be forced to quit again !

Feel free to bid now...
    I will keep the auction going until this friday (april 10) or saturday (11).

2. Hef

Hef Guest

I bid 1 Gold Piece

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Damn, too steep for my blood. *folds*...la

4. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

:lol::lol::lol:

5. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

bad spot for a vender as noone goes there to shop - let it rot!

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

The old Wyrm would let it fall full of goodies and watch the carnage unfold.

7. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

agreed he wants to bail let him.... I might pay 10m for the spot but taht wouldbe the most

8. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

You guys are funny... I heard a lot of people saying : "You will never get more than 15-20 millions on your castle" "you are delusional" blah blah blah.,,.
    And yet, I got much more than that !!!
    The fact that you cannot accept the ammount of gold I want doesnt mean someone is not going to buy. When someone REALLY wants something, they pay for it, and deserve it !
    If you arent interested, dont bother posting... It doesnt matter if you say : "Ohh this price is ridiculous" Blah blah blah !

I set the prices. The starting bid is 25M !! And the buyout is 50M (so what ?)
    Thanks

9. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe nobody goes there because there was never a vendor on that place ! JESUS !!!

Also, I didnt let anyone stay alive around that area, but now Im gone so,.., You despicable blues may roam in peace ! Farm your gamans like crazy for nobody is going to kill ya there anymore !

10. Hef

Hef Guest

I still keep my bid of 1 Gold piece!

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I never had any problems farming gaman horns... you always said hmpf and walked back into your house...

12. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If the house is stocked as well as his Castle you will recoup several million of your purchase back!

Thanks again Wyrm!!

13. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Im glad you're satisfied Mook !! :} 90% of all that stuff in the castle came from PKing blues ! :}{ You see ? The life of a red can be profitable.,., Take that as an example and become red !!! Do not let the despicable blues live in peace !!!!!!! Use the resources to make them pay !!!!!!!!!! BLauhahahaha

Oh.,,. Before I forget... Damn you Hel and KAGE !!! Muwhahaha