1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Auctioning off one of the rarer items - "The Restless Bones of Noreen"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by weins201, Oct 28, 2011.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

These look like a bone container but not a container, They are white bones with red one them like meat or blood leftovers. They can be locked down as decorations.

Minimum bid 100 Mil.

forgot on atl

Bid here or PM me.

Attached Files:

2. The Shamrock

i didn't see this under manti's event list; do you know what season they're from?

3. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Unless I am mistaken, is this not a bugged Primeval Lich "Restless Bones" that loses its timer?

Of course, I may be mistaken...

Cheers

Oz

4. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not an event item, and yes from Primevil lich but bugged?

Bugged, I don' think so:)

5. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

'Bugged' may not be the most accurate term, however neither is Rare. Since you are attempting to sidestep my explanation, I will re-affirm that this item comes from the Primeval Lich. I have some, a few even, occasionally they turn up on rares fest, however they are considered an oddity, but are not Rare as such.

Cheers

Oz

6. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

Yes i have these bones also....was told they where a rare when i bought them a few months ago but have since found out they are a leich item :(

7. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

Not a rare at all.

Restless bones of.. comes from a primeval lich spawn, somehow there is a way to remove the timer from them.

Normal price on these bugged items seems to be 500k-2m

BTW, there is a restless bones of Lee on Hokuto shard right now, for ... 800k.

8. Bon Iver

Bon Iver Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013

They probably will be patched, if not are already prepatched. Timered items used to be able to become "de-timered" by using a bag of sending.