1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Auctioning Parasitic Plant

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

3000 of them
  2. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

you'd probably be better to break that up a little, but then I'm poor lol. Ah, 1 mil to get the ball rolling
  3. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Ok first you outbid me on the 121 pots, now you outbid me on the 3k plants, you must really want this parastic poison huh? I tell you what, since you're so adamant about outbidding me, I'll just let you win the auctions, then I'll stalk you to no end killing you constantly, and looting 4-5 of the poison pots off your corpse at a time until I have all 300 or so of em. How's that sound to ya?
  4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006
    Sounds like hes getting to you bro, and your giving up!! OUTBID HIM He alrdy said hes poor and to break them up meaning he doesnt have to much more than 2 mil to put up. Bid 3 mil cheapy!
  5. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

Im bidding on all of them because I don't EXPECT to win all of them- perhaps not any of them lol. As for stalking me, I'll just have to live with it. I'm already SO used to you killing me. No, wait, that must have been some one else, you have never killed me.......
    make me a notch on your handle bud- that's how I am learning
  6. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

I'm up to 4 kegs of the stuff, so I'm done here.
    Unless, of course, Cheap re-bids. Then I assume, from his earlier post, that I'll be expected to outbid him again.....
  7. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I was never low on the potions, I was only wanting to buy it because I just don't wanna see chicken heads running around with a stock pile of the stuff.
  8. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

that must have been quite some nerve I stepped on lol
  9. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    How much does a single plant sell for? I just got one that had spawned in a players pack...la
  10. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

I have a running offer of 1200 per plant. They are somewhat hard to come by, and I was told that was a "fair" price for their rarity, though others may offer more or less. Not sure how useful really they are in pvp- unless your opponenet is willing to stand toe-to-toe with you and let you get the heals. But for pvm and farming they can be quite useful.