1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement August Event Dates! YAY!

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by EMWillow, Jul 29, 2014.

1. EMWillow

EMWillow UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Saturday August 2nd 3PM PDT Meet and Greet HOC Fishing contest winner and this month's fishing contest announced.

Wednesday August 6th 7PM PDT - "Robbery!" - Meet at Serpent's Hold Kingsguard Arena Gates will be provided from Luna and WBB

Friday August 15th 7PM PDT - "Thieves Den" - Meet at Serpent's Hold Kingsguard Arena Gates will be provided from Luna and WBB
    Wednesday August 20th 7PM PDT - "Excalibird" - Meet at Serpent's Hold Kingsguard Arena Gates will be provided from Luna and WBB

Wednesday August 27th 5PM PDT - Governor's Meeting - Meet at Castle Blackthorn Governors Table.

#1 EMWillow, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  2. EMWillow

EMWillow UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Please note the date change for the Friday August 15th at 7pm PDT

Due to personal reasons I had to push the date of this event back. If my plans change I can put it back if you wish. If it wasn't an important event in my personal life I would not have changed the date. My apologies.

Queen Mum and Vershawn like this.