1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Aureus Knights Now Recruiting For WAR (Order, Mature and Family Friendly) (NA)

Discussion in 'Warhammer Guild Recruitment' started by RJO, Aug 31, 2008.

1. RJO

RJO Guest

The Aureus Knights (AKS) a guild that has been in existence in various forms for over 10 years is now looking to recruit for Warhammer Online on the Order side. We are a mature and family friendly guild who'd love have you join us.

Read up on what we have to offer below and if you are interested in finding out more visit our forums here. Also feel free to ask any questions you might have in this thread - I'd be happy to help you with any questions you may have.

First a little on who we are:
    Our plans for Warhammer Online:

What We Offer:

Update for August 31st

I just wanted to post a little update on this recruitment thread as we’ve been through the closed beta and preview weekend now and have a lot to celebrate as a guild and I think it’s worth sharing with potential recruits.

Aureus Knights had its first major presence in the game during the preview weekend and it was a huge success. We had organized events every single night of the PW with full Warbands taking part in RvR. Our highlight moment no doubt was capturing our first keep with our allies in Vigilant Addiction.

During and since the preview weekend we’ve welcomed over 30 new members to the guild and our forums are now bustling with activity. While we wait for Warhammer Online’s launch we also have invested in a Team Fortress 2 server so everyone can continue to bond and have a good time gaming together.

It’s a good time to be a member of The Knights. The guild has never been so alive with activity and we are heading towards being one of the premier WAR guilds. I invite anyone who is interested in our guild to check out our website today (www.aureusknights.com) and to drop by our forums (www.aureusknights.com/forums/)
  2. RJO

RJO Guest

We have lots of past and present Stratics staff and community members and we'd love to have some more! Visit us today :)