1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Auto Loot Items?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Moreeg, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

Maybe Ive been gone too long, but are there items that automatically loot to your bag?

I ask because in the last day of poking around in the anti-virtue dungeons, Ive opened my bag to find a piece of virtue armor (which was a nice surprise) and a 10th Anniversary statue (which I was indifferent to, lol).

I never took them off of a corpse, and I dont recall seeing a message saying they were put in my bag (but I might have missed it). Just wondering... not wanting to look a gift charger of the fallen in the mouth!
  2. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 16, 2005
    Those 2 items do drop into your backpack. You must of just missed the message.
  3. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

Good. I was afraid I might be sleep shopping vendors, lol!