1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Auto-stable actin' up?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Silly Seadog, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrr, me poor packies were auto-stabled last night, but they dinna auto-de-stable this morn'. Me done had ta go manually pull 'em out o' their stalls!

2. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Packies don't auto-stable if there's anything stored on them.

3. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure if it's related, but my wife's GD didn't auto stable either. I saw her char logging fine but the GD remained.

She was fighting invasion monsters before that. Enough time has passed since her last kill that the combat timer didn't prevent her from insta-logout. But even not, the GD would have auto stabled when she logged.

Tried it a couple of times, in the end, just stabled the GD at the stable master.

4. laurlo

laurlo Guest

can't say I trust auto stable. Its safer just to run by the stables.

5. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I had a problem with just the regular stabling. Last week (thereabouts) I stabled my cu sidhe before I went to Khaldun. All went fine. Logged out that evening with my cu sidhe still in the stables but the next day when I logged in my cu sidhe was standing beside me.