1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Auto-stacking issue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by R Traveler, Oct 25, 2010.

1. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Using "pile of wool" on my spinning wheel. Each use give me separate new stack of 3 "ball of yarn".

Need to stack all 3x balls into one stack by hand.

2. R Traveler

Same issue for "ball of yarn" to "bolt of cloth" production on loom

3. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The only one I've had a problem with is the spools of thread. I found with the bolts of cloth that if I tried to start a new one too fast, the one I'd just made didn't stack, but when I slowed down my macro click (last object/last target, before anyone asks AND it works from a secure!) it sorted that out.

My workaround for the spools of thread at the moment is to use the UOA organiser agent. They stack when dropped in the bag/pouch/pack and can be used on a loom from there, so you don't even have to take them out again :)

4. R Traveler

Ball of yarn does required for cannon ammo. I'd like to auto-stack it like spool of thread.

5. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you have UOA, you should be able to stack the yarn like that too :)

I've done more spinning and weaving since the expansion than at any time since I trained my tailor 3yrs ago. Every scrap of wool and cotton we take from pirate ships gets turned into ammo to fire back at the next ones we take!