1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Automap

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jtw1984, Nov 13, 2008.

1. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Where do you download Automap from? I went to www.uoam.net but the server seems to be down.

Is that website still up?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Send me a PM with your Email address & I can send you the last one that they did. UOAMBeta Ver 8.3.0.0 with Ishy. It's only about 253kb in size.

4. laurlo

laurlo Guest

it no longer works.. or it least not for me.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

it was posted a while back that it would no longer be updated or supported and its sad its one of the most used add ons to uo there is! I have a copy of it if anyone needs it send me your email and I would gladly send it to you

6. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

What is needed host wise for this?

If it's just a location to post the download, I'll setup my site to have it available. I have not used it in years so will need the latest file to post.

7. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I've been using mmoghosting.com for TeamSpeak and AutoMap hosting for over a year now. Might check with them.

8. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The UOAM executable is rather small in size. But I believe it downloads the files for the markers for the dungeons, towns, geography, etc. Since uoam.net is no longer up (At the moment, it may not be permanent) people would need to be able to download those files and manually save/install them. :x

9. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

UOAM will still function just fine, once you download it even if uoam.net up you will always need a private server or one hosted. Right now people just need a place to download the uoam executable :x. The rest should still function. I'm sure hosters of uoam servers will be hosting the uoam executable though now if it's not available any where else. If not then why would someone want them to be thier host :X.

10. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

11. envinyatar

envinyatar Guest

I was able to get the website a few weeks ago so I could install automap on my new computer... but for some reason none of the labels for cities and things are showing. Any ideas?

12. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator

Check your PM box.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!