1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

autotargeting system

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Requiem_baja, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Requiem_baja

Requiem_baja Visitor

Ok I've got a pretty good feel for the EC except this autotargeting system. The only way I can find to turn it off is to use legacy targeting. Is there anyway to turn it off and still use the new targeting system...its really nice for scrolling through targets, but this autocast crap is garbage in pvp.

2. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just right-click your spells in your hotbars and set them to target -> cursor.

3. Requiem_baja

Requiem_baja Visitor

4. longshanks

longshanks Guest

Im sorta seeing the same thing. using ec targeting, i set my mousewheel up macro to last target, but it scrolls through all targets on the screen. using lucitus interface as well.

so am i better off going with the old target system and using mousewheel up last target, mousewheel down target self?

im curious what other's are doing.

also im missing spells, say for instance the circle highlighter is on my enemy, i can drop a colassus unless i clear the target que?

totally annoying.

whats the best solution.

thanks.

5. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i like the current target, my question would be if theres a way to assign current target to pet commands?

6. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Not directly but you can make a macro:
    All kill
    wait for targt
    target current

works fine for me

7. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What is happening doesn't sound right here, you should be able to just mousewheel up for last target on the new targetting system if you have all spells set to target cursor, i don't know why yours is not doing this.

8. longshanks

longshanks Guest

i changed it to cursor target last instead of just last target.

it works better now and does not over cast if i click more than once upwards on the mousewheel.

however

if i have an enemy targeted, i still cannot cast a colassus, ev... etc

so it seems u have to break the target and than cast

total pain. the code should differentiate that you cannot drop a summons on a target.

:/

9. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just change the macro for casting a colossus to target cursor surely?