1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Signature and Avatar Help' started by Magdalena Chef, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

2. Magdalena Chef

Stratics Veteran

Oh well. *laughs* That sooooooo didn't work. I'll try again, I am rather technologically challenged (as you just witnessed) and was wondering how to get my avatar to look bigger. The pic I have posts as way too small and you cannot see any of the details. I there some trick to posting it as 100x100pixels where it's not so teeny tiny? (*reminds readers Mags is technologically challenged once again*) Thanks!

3. I'm guessing it's all in how it's saved? If you use photoshop, you may want to try enlarging, cropping, and then trying to repost. I am also somewhat of a graphic...erm...dunce, but I think that will work and will be easiest for you.

4. Magdalena Chef

Stratics Veteran

Thanks so much, I have to play around with the photoshop thing, and then maybe I'll get it right. Computers just do not like me. LOL I will get it right! (and if not, I will pummel my brother til he does it for me). Thanks again!

5. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

6. sharonk868

sharonk868 Guest

7. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

Nothing can beat the power of Photoshop..

8. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

except artistic ability..