1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by nodgree, Feb 10, 2008.

1. nodgree

nodgree Guest

I can get into the game but, whenever I try to join a lot, It sits at 50% for a few minute and gives me an "Avatar Leasing Error". Anyone else having this problem?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep. It happens on a far too regular basis. [​IMG]

3. nodgree

nodgree Guest

Now its telling me my sim is still on a property. I have logged out of the game, waited a half an hour, logged back in and still get the error that I'm still on a property.....................

4. DGLita

DGLita Guest

ask the owner of the property to reset the house

5. nodgree

nodgree Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ask the owner of the property to reset the house

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what property I'm supposedly stuck in.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Try to remember the first place where you couldn't get in. That's probably where you're stuck. Have someone check to see if your little face is there. LOL. I'm trying to get in. Hopefully they are resetting the house. That usually works. If not, you have to wait until maintenance.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

There is a sticky in the Technical Advise forum with some information.

Link

8. nodgree

nodgree Guest

<blockquote><hr>

There is a sticky in the Technical Advise forum with some information.

Link

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks again Gilly.
    Since I have no idea what lot I'm stuck on, I guess I have to wait till maintanence. That sucks, lol.

9. yep during work time hmmmm maybe cause they raised payouts rofl

10. omg i seriously have to wait til tomorrow?this is getting ridiculous.im paying for a game that constantly tells me to wait til next maintenance to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. nodgree

nodgree Guest

<blockquote><hr>

omg i seriously have to wait til tomorrow?this is getting ridiculous.im paying for a game that constantly tells me to wait til next maintenance to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why we can make more than 1 sim [​IMG] Just play another sim for the rest of the day. Thats what I intend to do [​IMG]

12. Just something that might help, is once I had that problem and Luc was online, and I asked him to set me free from the house that refused to reset and within minutes my sim was released.......so perhaps book mark the devs and when this happens (and they are online), send them an IM to ask them release you. Cause I know it sucks having to wait till maint. [​IMG]

13. nodgree

nodgree Guest

Just my luck, both my ea-land sims are stuck on property's. Good thing I can create another.............. [​IMG]

14. DGLita

DGLita Guest

I can often release my sim from this by logging out, and then logging back in and going to your home lot. This happened to one of my sims yeterday and I was able to get back in the game by doing this

15. nodgree

nodgree Guest

Unfortunately, my sims are too poor to own a lot yet, lol.

16. Next best thing to do is send an email to Pari - I am sure she will help you and release your sim for you.......Sorry you having such a torrid time, of having BOTH sims stuck!!!