1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Avatar limit exceeded? - Additional question..

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Natalius Lynn, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It won't let me enter TC or EA land saying my avatar limit has been exceeded.. What does this mean???

[​IMG] Also, Why does my sim have numbers after the name? I thought it was just the one time logon screen glitch, but I haven't been noticing it for a few days now. Does this mean I have to rename it again? x.x

2. lol, pretty funny when the city is full and there's only one. snap.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd like to know also. I am getting it when trying to play 2 sims on different accounts.

4. <blockquote><hr>

lol, pretty funny when the city is full and there's only one. snap.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto.

5. I would hazard a guess that the number appeared due to the merge and I would just simply try renaming your sim.......

6. Guest

Guest Guest

In TC3, you can only have 1 sim per account if you are a Free Account, if you are a Paid Subscriber, i Believe this is a bug. I belive this is same in EAL.

7. <blockquote><hr>

In TC3, you can only have 1 sim per account if you are a Free Account, if you are a Paid Subscriber, i Believe this is a bug. I belive this is same in EAL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I pay, so it's weird.. :/

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Report to Devs. using their E-Mail. You should find it somewhere.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I too pay for all my accounts and was having the same problem. This is what I had to do to get my sims not to do that (I refuse to call them avatars). You need to start your game using the TSO Patch not the TSO Client. C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOPatch\TSO.exe" -w When you start with the TSO Patch it gives you the option of logging into EALand or TC3. When you log in all your sims are available. Oh I don't know if you run multiple accounts so i didn't go in to all that, but if you do I'll tell you how I got the rest of mine to work. Hope this helps.

10. Replying to keep this thread active on 1st page lol...

I'm also getting this, 'You have exceeded your avatar limit' on TC3. Subscribers get 8 EA Land sims and 3 TC3 sims, right? I'll send an e-mail to the devs lol....

11. Are you using the client.exe to play?

I had this same problem while using client.exe to launch, and while using the other patch.exe or w/e it's called, it was fixed.

12. Hey Caes! yep - using client.exe so as to use multiple windows..

13. <blockquote><hr>

It won't let me enter TC or EA land saying my avatar limit has been exceeded.. What does this mean???

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I'm a paying account and I have waaay under the number of avatars allowed.

Another day, and yet another way to be locked out of game. Are we keeping count? A record is not far off, methinks.

14. Yeah all I did then was just restart sims in the regular mode, ie. not windowed mode.

it worked for me from there.

15. Yep - using the Patch.exe is fine, but can't run multiple windows with it.... Someone said it's a bug, Dali - guess the EA Land avatars are squeezing the TC3 ones out a bit? lol...

16. anyone else not getting into game after avatar leasing error?

17. Happy to report I haven't gotten the avatar leasing error in about three weeks now.

18. GigiAV

GigiAV Guest

Ok Now i am having that problem. What is going on with our accounts? Two accounts are saying that now. The lag isnt enough with have to deal with not being able to use our SIM s too.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

ok i have 2 accounts and my wife has 2 accounts and we only like too run then in windows mode... so what do we do now??

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Dev.... this all happened since this last update.... did you forget too add something too allow all of us people with MULTI-ACCOUNTS to play the game?

21. Shadowbay

Shadowbay Guest

I agree, the two sims that are now exceeded, are the I was playing before the fix ! .. please unfix it ... so to speak

22. Guest

Guest Guest

Same problem here... any ETA on when this issue will be fixed? I miss being able to play both my sims [​IMG] It's really weird only playing one at a time, not to mention a bit boring.

23. There's already a thread about tonights problems HERE.
    Please post your thoughts and concerns there.

Mavric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!