1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Rooster^^, May 30, 2008.

1. Rooster^^

Rooster^^ Guest

Anyone who knows his current contact information it would be helpful.

Anywho, hows life in the world of ultima these days?

-Teh Rooster

2. Loqucious

Loqucious Guest

Hey there is an old name. Hope you are doing well.

UO is UO. We are all eternally waiting the next expansion.

Regardless though I still love this game.

3. Rooster^^

Rooster^^ Guest

Things are good, been playing WoW for a while. Was thinking about reactivating Rooster- is 12/40/100 still where its at?

4. Ellis

Ellis Guest

He's Playing WoW on Spirestone server.

5. Vision

Vision Guest

Wow, whats goin on rooster?!?!?!

6. SAVATAGE

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWAAAAAAAAAAASYYYYYYYYYY LOVE YOUUOOUUUOUOOOOOOOOOOOOUOOUOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

7. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Is that an Ingrid Michaelson Quote? :stir:

8. Rooster^^

Rooster^^ Guest

hey not much- just got a new place and been playing on free shards- gunna reactivate if you fellas are still owning face- lemme kno whats up!

9. Vision

Vision Guest

ATM on napa there is a Peen/KDL alliance with a decent amount of players... but they are sporadic. Sometimes there are 12 of them on at once, other times you wont see more than 2-3 for a couple days.

Then there is ROFL which is the remainder of the old KOS players with juvi tekknik and a couple other old WtF? guys. They have a decent amount of players and I think they can field around 15-20 people, although their activity level in fel has dropped a bit recently.

Me, fanta, havoc, philly, merlin, and a few others wanted more action so we broke off from ROFL and formed another guild. Basically it'll probably stay pretty small and rarely field more than 5-7 people at once... however we are trying to keep the skill level of the guild high. Essentially going for the small group of good players that can beat 3 to 1 odds, since that is the way I enjoy the game the most.

Get in touch with me if you decide to come back to napa... 282-080-054 is my ICQ.

10. Rooster^^

Rooster^^ Guest

Definatly- ill be back soon, its just a matter of whether my current laptop will suffice to play @ 10ms or if I need to get my old box over here and running (which could take a little while). Anyone popping harrys consistently on Napa these days, or is the econ for stats down the ****ter?

11. Vision

Vision Guest

Harrowers have been pretty nonexistent lately. Have yet to see one popped since I've been back. I don't think any of the guilds looking for scrolls are confident enough to pop them. We might pop one sometime just to bring some players away from the gate more... it's a bit difficult to do at times.

12. hmmm last harrower was o i would say 2 weeks ago all the same theres still alot of fun going on in fel .... :gee:

13. Rooster^^

Rooster^^ Guest

I think I may just make a char on Seige and play there-

But if I do im sure ill still be on Napa for the 1st 3 months of skill gains-
    RoT = </3

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!