1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Avator Leasing Error

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by donnallg, Dec 11, 2007.

1. donnallg

donnallg Guest

Ok this is a first for me. My sister in law was playing earlier. She called a cab for work, when the option to click yes came up, the game shut down. Now everytime she tries to log on to this sim she gets this error.

"You tried to join a lot while you were in the middle of an action. Please wait a moment and then try to join the lot again. (Avatar Leasing Error)"

She's has been trying to get back on with this sim all day and nothing. So I logged on and have tried and nothing. Keep getting this error now no matter how long I wait.

Any Suggestions?
  2. Her sim may be stuck in the house she was trying to call the cab from. Most likely she wont be able to play with her sim until the house she was in shuts down and resets. You can try visiting the house she was in and see if her sim faces appears to be grayed out on your panel. However, stuck sims don't always show up on the guest list.
  3. donnallg

donnallg Guest

She was at our property and it's closed and has been closed for hours and she's still getting that message. That's what's bugging us so bad about it.
  4. She might try logging in her sim. Leave that sim in city view.

find your tsoclient.exe application in your tsoclient folder

login that same sim a second time while other is active.

The second login might disconnect the first one and free the sim.

If that doesn't work she may have to wait for morning maintenance.
  5. donnallg

donnallg Guest

Maintainence fixed it but it was very annoying for her not to be able to log on. This morning we found out she wasn't the only one that had it happen.
  6. yep, happened to me today too...and a couple weeks ago...had to wait until maintenance next morning to log her in. Kind of maddening, as she is my worker sim, lol..
  7. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

Maintainence fixed it but it was very annoying for her not to be able to log on. This morning we found out she wasn't the only one that had it happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this happened to me once a long time ago, in CC I think. I'd hate for this to happen to me just like right after maintenance if they decide to do away with it daily after all the cities are merged.
  8. [​IMG]

Is this what you got?
  9. millerah

millerah Guest

So far there is nothing you can do but wait til the server figures out your sim is not online, this error message has been around for at 4 months and it seems that EA has no idea how to fix it. 5 years ago this error was a little different you just stuck on the lot but you could go to other lots where all the stuck sims stood around and died over and over while the grim reaper was roaming around playing his little tune.
  10. thats exactly what happens to me nearly everyday. I noticed if i leave a property via phone booth it is less likely to happen i have noticed. other than that i have no more tips. I have been trying to get answers to this as well with no luck sorry! [​IMG]