1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Avertising your items...

Discussion in 'SWG General Discussion' started by Outcasted, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Outcasted

Outcasted Guest

Hey guys, quick question on how to sell your stuff without opening a shop. I figured out what spamming was just recently, and thats what I was doing to sell my stuff. I didn't know, so I knocked it off, of course. So, can you give me some advise on how to sell? I just want to sell a few items, and not open up a business. Thanks.

PS: These are tradable Quest Rewards from the Kashyyyk missions. Just a few guns that a commando can't use.

2. ADulo

ADulo Guest

You have a couple options...
    1) Put the items up on the bazaar, but those prices are capped at 20k, which may not be enough for what you want
    2) Post the items on your Server Trade Forum, just follow the general format of the other entries

Either way it may or may not take awhile for you to move your items, Best of luck!

3. Outcasted

Outcasted Guest

Ok, thanks man.